The Fremont County Solid Waste Disposal District (District) is offering assistance to the flood impacted residents of Fremont County through a fee waiver for flood impacted materials removed from homes within Fremont County extending through June 15, 2016.
In order to receive this fee waiver, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a self-hauler (i.e. this does not apply to any contractor, person working for hire, or commercial hauler).
- The materials must be delivered to the Lander Landfill (this opportunity does not exist at any other District facility).
- Delivery must take place during normal business hours (i.e. Tuesday through Saturday, from 8:00am until 5:00pm).
- All loads must be secured to the transport vehicle with ropes and/or tarps in a manner that does not allow any loss during transport.
- The fee waiver does not apply to standard waste (i.e. household trash, yard waste, etc.), only materials damaged due to the recent flooding.
Please contact us at your convenience with any questions at (307) 332-7040.