Electronic equipment waste (E-waste) shall not be placed in any District landfill or transfer station in any manner. E-waste shall be placed in specially designated containers. Accepted at the Lander Landfill, Sand Draw Landfill, Dubois Landfill and the Riverton Transfer Station.
- Televisions, computers and monitors, including CRT, LCD, and plasma displays
- Laptop computers
- Audio/Video (stereo equipment, VCR’s, DVD players, etc.)
- Cell Phones
- Circuit Boards (printed circuit board found inside a central processing unit.)
- Computer Printers/Peripherals (inkjet, laserjet, mice, cords, keyboards, external drives, modems, etc.)
- Copier/Fax Machines
- Printing Cartridges
- Calculators, adding machines, power backups
- Other such units or components that contain materials banned by the WDEQ or EPA
Electronic Waste is currently being accepted at no charge at the sites listed above.