Fremont County businesses, commercial/municipal operators, governmental entities, and non-profit entities that desire to maintain an active charge account with the District must meet and maintain the following criteria:
- A formal Fremont County Solid Waste Disposal District Charge Account Request application must be submitted along with a non-refundable $25.00 processing fee (this fee is not required by governmental agencies) ,and gain approval by the Superintendent of Operation.
- The account balance must be paid in full monthly.
- Any accounts not paid in full monthly, and allowed to reach a 90-day period without full payment, will be terminated and the account will be imposed collection charges (i.e. attorney fees and collection service fee’s) in addition to the account balance.
- Any account holder with an account terminated due to non-payment will not be allowed to create another charge account with the District.
- Any account holder with an account terminated due to non-payment will have their disposal privileges suspended at all Fremont County Solid Waste Disposal District sites, until the account balance is paid in full.
Download the charge account application.